IJGT/ FCWT Major winners, as well as receive D-1 scholarships to some of the top schools in the country. Schools such as Oklahoma State, Cal Berkeley, Florida State, UCLA, USCB, UC Davis, San Jose State, Cal Poly, University of Arkansas, University of Alabama, and many more.
Juniors on the Central Coast now have an opportunity to strengthen their game like never before. Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned vet, Journeyman Golf has the ability and passion to help you achieve your goals.
For more information about the SLO Junior Golf Select Team please read below.
Expanding Junior Golf has always been a passion of the Journeyman Golf coaching team. When working with Juniors it is not only important to focus on golf specific training but to help them become a well rounded human being. Our objective is to help young men and women become better on and off the course, giving them the tools to lead a balanced life and achieve their goals. We give our Junior Players a clear plan, and benchmarks to measure their success along the way to insure they gain confidence in their games and themselves, all while enjoying the ride. Just because improvement is a process, doesn't mean it can't be FUN!
Popular training options include-
* Private Sessions with Spencer (Golf Development Coach)
- Spencer is available for private sessions to co-create a plan that can help the Junior Golfer become more self-aware, reach their goals, and take their game to the next level.
* SLO JR Golf Select
- Selected Juniors are invited to train and compete as a team. This unique opportunity provides players with bi-monthly group sessions that truly give the JR access to world class training at a fraction of the price. Along with training players will recieve tournament evaluations, video analysis, personal tournament preperation plans and much more. For more info on the program and how to be selected - click here.
* Group Hourly Sessions
- Juniors can learn together in a fun competitive group setting, by the hour with Spencer Dennis
- 3 day camps usually over Holiday weekends where advanced players can come and experience the Journeyman Golf training philosophy. Players will receive full game assessments (on the practice ground as well as the course), a custom practice plan, and learn how to take their game from the training ground to the golf course. Great for High School teams!
* Weekend Golf Schools
- Sessions where Juniors get a taste of what it’s like to train like the best players in the world. Players will receive a full game assessment, custom practice plan, and the tools necessary to start on a path to success.
Journeyman Golf empowers golfers of all ages and skill levels to become more self aware, achieve their goals, and take their games to the next level. You're in-store for a truly unique golfing experience whether you are looking for personal instruction or planning a group or corporate outing. Journeyman Golf brings together experts in all the areas necessary for complete improvement; technical, mental and physical aspects are all covered for a total training model. Located at Hunter Ranch Golf Course in Paso Robles, CA - in the heart of the Central Coast wine region. Contact us today to start your journey!
Copyright Journeyman Golf 2011